CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Coming Soon

Well I've been purposefully not writing about our upcoming trip because to be honest I'm facing my demons on this one. The southwest to be honest is not one of my favorite places to be, or think about. Cowboys and Indians is not my cup of tea. After trips like China, Italy, Greece, New Zealand, Bora Bora, Who on earth came up with Tuscon? Yes I said Tuscon. Supposedly they are spending more on this trip than last years, but seriously I'm not gettin it. It's supposed to be a great resort if you're golfers, but we are not. So I guess I'll try to give Tuscon a chance, they better have a great pool. Hopefuly they have good Mexican food. Fortunately the President's conference is in Punta Mita Mexico, so at least we're getting out of the country, and I've never been anywhere nice in Mexico. I'm just not even counting Tijiuana, . But it is very near Puerta Vallarta, so I am excited about that one.

What I am ecstatic about however, is that they just announced the 2011 trip! Watching the video about it almost had me in tears literally. I am that excited. The leadership conference is in Montreaux Switzerland, and the Presidents is by Lake Como in Italy! I now have an excuse to really work on my French, and get back to Italy! We didn't have time to get to Milan last time, and I really wanted to go. Lake Como isn't far from there so we will finally get the chance. Then before Switzerland, I have been dying to get back to Paris, and Chris has never been so we may stop there or Munich in Germany. Chris has already kicked off the year to a great start, so it should be pretty easy for him to make both trips next year! So wish us luck, I'll really cry if he doesn't make it!

0 comments: